- FOR BEING INDEPENDENT – Being Independent is something beautiful. It signifies freedom. Being independent have different meanings for different people. For some it is being economically independent by doing a job and for some people it means the state of not being dependent on others for everything like making food or some work.
At some point of life we are seen as a burden in different societies (here i am mentioning all the societies of this world) for not doing some work or not doing household chores. we also get taunted if we are a career oriented person.
It is okay to choose career as a priority for a man then why not for women ? Here,I am not asking women to leave everything for their career but if there is a need then let them take their own decisions. why do people ask working women- how are you managing home and work together? just the way men does!! not a big deal!
If somebody is annoying you for being independent then you shouldn’t be sorry. Take this as a compliment because they are feeling insecure of you. There is nothing deviant in choosing what to do or how to do it. Be what you are! You can’t please the whole world.
- FOR NOT BEING BEAUTIFUL – I still have no idea what ideal beauty looks like. Girls take a deep breath!! I don’t know what is wrong with this world.
fair girls are getting tanned,dark girls are trying fairness cream,curly haired girls want straight hair and vice versa,some girls want to look curvy some curvy girls are dieting hard to loose those curves.
I mean,seriously?? what actually is beauty?? I believe beauty is more than mere sizes or skin colour of our body. This body is an outer covering. Our beauty lies in our soul. Make is beautiful by good thoughts,self confidence,love,peace,respect,etc.
find someone who could appreciate your inner beauty. Everybody is beautiful in one way or another. If everybody became same then this world will be a boring place to live!
You all are beautiful,lovely creations. Respect yourself,love and tell those idiots who tell you that you are not beautiful that those people are ugly from inside!
Do whatever you like,eat a pizza or a salad,apply make up or not apply it. You are your thoughts and behaviour.
You are an individual. There is no another YOU! Keep this in your mind.
- FOR HAVING PERIODS – I still don’t know why having periods is still a taboo. why we should hide our tampons or sanitary napkins while purchasing them. We all have it! It signifies our womanhood. Everybody in this world comes from a woman and she too had periods in her life. Don’t be ashamed of it and if somebody makes fun of you for it,tell them that his/her mother also had periods in her life.
Take care of yourself during those days. Enjoy them as well (enjoy means relax,be calm,don’t worry). Periods are one of the best thing ever happened to a girl. It shows that you are a woman. It is not a “DISEASE”
- FOR BEING BETTER THAN MEN – NO! I am not saying that women are better than men. Both are equal! But some women suffer a lot for being better than their male counterparts at various levels. They face discrimination,harassment,what not! Sometimes it makes them feel that it is a crime to be better than others. It isn’t a crime. You have to face it! You are better and there are some stupid guys(some,not all) who can’t digest this. There are some awesome men out there who will support you as well. You shouldn’t be sorry for making a better presentation or being a better goalkeeper than that arrogant guy.
Listen girl!!! YOU are AWESOME. He can’t be you that is why he is jealous.Don’t backbite him or trouble him. He is already empty from inside. Feel pitty on people like him.
- FOR BEING AN INDIVIDUAL – Admit it! People will judge you for almost anything! For wearing that cool jumpsuit or for wearing that saree,for going to temple or to the club at night. It doesn’t matter!! At all! People always have something to say…The worst part is…they will even put you into a category. They have it for everyone. Let it be! Do your own thing! And never let people stop you from doing it.
If you love that suit then wear it! If you want to wear a dress! wear it!
You like visiting temple at morning and club at night then it’s OKAY!!
Everybody is modern,traditional or both at the same time. we all have different combinations of different ideologies and beliefs. Respect yours and others as well but don’t get manipulated by them and don’t try to manipulate them as well. Don’t be sorry for not making round rotis or not knowing how to dance. it’s OKAY!
You are one in a million!!
That’s it !! Go live your life!! Life is too short to be sorry for everything!!!
Remember what Taylor Swift says-Haters gonna hate hate hate….shake it off shake it off
Netflix Movie Review – A Jazzman’s Blues
TW: violence, racism, misogyny, sexual assault. *Spoilers* Dear readers, Most of you are aware that I am from India. We...Read more